You may also like…
Preserved Eucalyptus populus, green
Shipping & Returns
- All shipments are dispatched using a tracked courier service
- We will notify you when your shipment will be dispatched
- Orders cannot be cancelled without the prior approval of Atlas Flowers Ltd, we would always require any changes in writing and prior to dispatch of Goods
- Goods will be delivered to the customers address. Please ensure someone is available to sign for the shipment. Upon receipt of delivery of the Goods please ensure you check your shipment to ensure you are happy with the quality and if any of the boxes are damaged please make sure you state this when signing for receipt with the courier. Any claims for non-delivery, short delivery, or damaged goods must be emailed to [email protected] within 48 hours of arrival.
- If any goods need to be returned please send to Atlas Flowers Ltd, 21 The Drive, West Wickham, Kent BR4 0DY
- Atlas Flowers Ltd reserves the right to reclaim the costs of storage / re-delivery and any other related costs when the Customer fails to accept delivery of the Goods
- Atlas Flowers Ltd reserves the right to cancel an order or ship only part of that order, without any prior notice unless agreed in writing at the time of order confirmation – Atlas Flowers Ltd shall also not be liable for any loss or damage whatever arising from any such cancellation or short shipment
- All orders over £200 will receive free delivery, orders under £200 will incur a £15 delivery charge.
- We do not accept returns of unwanted goods after delivery
Reasons to choose Atlas Flowers
Save 5%, when you spend over £1,000 with us
That’s right, for every order over £1,000 (ex VAT) we’ll reward you with a 5% order off the total value.
Free Delivery on orders over £200
Free nationwide delivery when you spend £200 or more (ex. VAT) on any single order. T&C’s apply.
You can rest easy in the knowledge that we run a tight ship – our store meets the latest secure standards.