Full Box – Broom Bloom, Dried, Natural, Box x 30 Bunches
Broom bloom or Cytisus scoparius is part of the Cytisus family. It is a perennial leguminous shrub native to western and central Europe. When dried, Broom Bloom is often mistaken for Gypsophila. With flowers concentrated towards the end of the stems, broom bloom offers a good filler option that can be coloured to meet your requirements.
Popular as a filler in bouquets and for use in flower clouds.
- This is our bulk box option of 30 bunches. The most cost effective solution for your business
- The stems within these bunches are approximately 45-50cm in length
- Bunches are packed to a uniform size, number of stems within the bunch will vary
- Due to the nature of this products the individual stems will vary in shape, size and structure
- The appearance of this product can vary greatly throughout the harvesting season.
- Whilst we do our best to keep photos accurate if the colour/finish is important to your requirements please ask for photos of current stock before purchasing.
- Available in Natural, Bleached White and a wide range of colours.
Available to order in larger volumes in all finishes – ask for further details
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the way this natural product matures throughout the growing season, the colour will change from a rich green early on, through a deep yellow, to a muted neutral brown by the end. although we try to update the web images as batches come in, it may be that on occasion they do not match our current stock. If accurate colour matching is essential for you, please do not hesitate to ask whether the colours of the current web images are true to stock, and we can physically check for you.