Broom Bloom, Dried, Yellow
Broom bloom or Cytisus scoparius is part of the Cytisus family. It is a perennial leguminous shrub native to western and central Europe. When dried, Broom Bloom is often mistaken for Gypsophila. With flowers concentrated towards the end of the stems, broom bloom offers a good filler option that can be coloured to meet your requirements.
Popular as a filler in bouquets and for use in flower clouds.
- The stems within these bunches are approximately 45-50cm in length
- Bunches are packed to a uniform size, number of stems within the bunch will vary
- Due to the nature of this products the individual stems will vary in shape, size and structure
- The appearance of this product can vary greatly throughout the harvesting season.
- Whilst we do our best to keep photos accurate if the colour/finish is important to your requirements please ask for photos of current stock before purchasing.
- Available in Natural, Bleached White and a wide range of colours.
- Bulk boxes available in Natural Bleached and in some colour options
Available to order in larger volumes in all finishes - ask for further details